Please order your yearbooks before prices go up in January.
Senior Yearbook* (before or by 01/21/2022): $75.00
Senior Yearbook* (after 01/21/2022): $95.00
Underclassman Yearbook (before or by 01/21/2022): $75.00
Underclassman Yearbook (after 01/21/2022): $95.00
Underclassman Yearbook with personalization (before or by 01/21/2022): $82.00
Underclassman Yearbook with personalization (after 01/21/2022): $102.00
*All senior yearbook orders will receive a free personalization of their name on the cover of the yearbook courtesy of the Darien Yearbook Club.
You can place an order by clicking HERE.
Please remember to keep a copy of your order number.
The Yearbook Club does not want anyone to go without a yearbook due to financial reasons. If you need assistance, please contact your school counselor.
Create a senior ad for the 2020 DHS yearbook using our online Ad Creation. A visual tutorial will walk you through the process to create a professional looking design. If needed, you can contact technical support at 877.362.7750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ad options if ordered by or before or by 11.01.2021:
Full page: $400
Half page: $225
Quarter page: $120
Eighth page: $68
Ad options if ordered after 11.01.2021:
Full page: $440
Half page: $265
Quarter page: $160
Eighth page: $108
Go to yearbookordercenter.com, enter code 4503, and click on BUY A YEARBOOK AD.
SENIOR PORTRAIT SELECTION
DEADLINE: December 15, 2021
We are in the process of completing the senior portrait section of the yearbook. You must make your selection by December 15, 2021 or a selection will be made for you.
Please follow the directions below to enter the senior portrait portal:
Go to roberttaylorphotography.com.
Click "online orders".
Input 10 digit phone number given by student at sitting: i.e.; 2031234567.
Input school pin: DHS20.
Please note the following:
- If you have chosen a yearbook pose, it will say "YB pose" underneath the photo.
- If you have not chosen, a pop up window will ask "Do you want to choose your yearbook photo now?". The large photo on the bottom left is the active photo. On the right there is a check off box to select as the yearbook photo.
- If you have chosen but wish to change your previously selected pose, on the right there is a check off box to select as the yearbook photo.
- All portraits will be retouched for facial blemishes automatically. If you want additional retouching (such as stray hair removal or braces removed), you may select and pay for the retouches.
- Note that if you do not select a pose by the deadline, the yearbooks advisors will select one for you.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mr. Hernández at email@example.com.