School Counselor Appointments
2021-2022 COUNSELOR APPOINTMENT CALENDAR
TO MAKE APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR COUNSELOR:
- Use this link (Click here) to access the calendar
- Click on the calendar in the block of time that you would like your appointment for
- In the “Event Title” box - Add your name
- Choose the time you’d like to meet (i.e. 9:00am-9:15am)
- In the “Calendar” box – choose the counselor you are making an appointment with
- In the "Description" box (Optional) – Type in what you are coming to meet with your counselor about (the only people that will see this is the counselor and secretaries)
- Press SAVE to complete scheduling your appointment
ABOUT SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
This virtual calendar is for student use only. If a parent needs to make an appointment they should email the counselor to schedule with them directly.
- Appointments need to be made 24 hours in advance. If you need to make an appointment on the day of – please see Mrs. Lajoie or Mrs. Hyatt and they can schedule that for you if your counselor is available.
- Appointment slots are 15 minutes. If you need to make an appointment for a longer time (i.e. college conference for 40 minutes), change the end time to accommodate your appointment.
- Before and after school appointments need to be scheduled directly with your counselor!