Skip To Main Content

Top Bar

Mobile Menu Trigger

How can I obtain a copy of my transcript? (Unofficial - for recruitment, pre-reads, summer programs, etc.)

A copy of a student's unofficial transcript can be obtained through the Aspen Parent Portal by following the instructions below.

  • Parent should log in to their aspen account
  • Choose their high school student
  • Click on right tab (Transcript)
  • Then go to top tab (Reports) and choose
  • “UNOFFICIAL school transcript (NEW)”
  • Make sure Start grade = 9 and End grade = 12
  • Click RUN

This copy of the transcript is typically acceptable for college coaches, pre-reads, summer programs, etc.

If an Official transcript is needed, please reach out to: Leslie Lajoie - 203.655.3981 x2249 /