SENIOR PORTRAIT SELECTION
DEADLINE: December 15, 2021
We are in the process of completing the senior portrait section of the yearbook. You must make your selection by December 15, 2021 or a selection will be made for you.
Please follow the directions below to enter the senior portrait portal:
Go to roberttaylorphotography.com.
Click "online orders".
Input 10 digit phone number given by student at sitting: i.e.; 2031234567.
Input school pin: DHS20.
Please note the following:
- If you have chosen a yearbook pose, it will say "YB pose" underneath the photo.
- If you have not chosen, a pop up window will ask "Do you want to choose your yearbook photo now?". The large photo on the bottom left is the active photo. On the right there is a check off box to select as the yearbook photo.
- If you have chosen but wish to change your previously selected pose, on the right there is a check off box to select as the yearbook photo.
- All portraits will be retouched for facial blemishes automatically. If you want additional retouching (such as stray hair removal or braces removed), you may select and pay for the retouches.
- Note that if you do not select a pose by the deadline, the yearbooks advisors will select one for you.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mr. Hernández at email@example.com.
AP exam registration is now open. In order to register for AP exams, please visit www.totalregistration.net/ap/070145. Each exam is $100.
Students will need to complete two steps in order for us to order an AP exam: (1) registration and payment in Total Registration, and (2) enrollment in the AP Classroom for each course you are taking an exam in.
The last day to order an exam for full-year courses without incurring a late fee is November 8th. After this time, the College Board will assess a $40 PER EXAM late fee. Please reach out to your school counselor with any questions.
The final deadline for senior portrait selection is December 15th.
If you do not make a selection, the photo studio staff will make a selection using their professional judgement on the best photo.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.